I was with evok for three years, starting as an intern while still in college and eventually moving into a managerial position in my last year. During this time, evok provided me with many opportunities to expand my professional skills, learn the trade, develop client relationships, lead a team, and more. Beyond just the hard skills gained from my experience here, the working relationships I developed while there have truly impacted me both professionally and personally. I worked with some of the most talented and hard-working members in the industry and am lucky now to call them friends.
The workplace culture was fun, sometimes relaxed, sometimes very challenging, but overall we were all in it together and produced incredible work along the way. I can recall many office happy hours, BBQs on the patio, luncheons, catered breakfasts, etc that played a big role in keeping spirits high and bringing teams together.
Upper management/leadership always had an open-door policy and was willing to listen to team members' concerns and suggestions, implementing changes when appropriate.
Overall, if you are looking for a company that will take a chance on you, challenge you for the better, expose you to a variety of industries, and introduce you to some incredible people, evok is the place to be.
IZEA is one thing that you need to consider, in fact, you need to try. This advertising display complements SocialSpark and this article is about SocialSparkIZEAMediareview that will give you an insight and first look of what this advertising network has to offer. In my experience, I have joined so many ad networks and I found out that this network really pays. It means to say that the efforts of those who are going to grab it will not be in vain. This will be your partner in attaining your online success in terms of money making and the like. Care to learn more about them and research so that you will be filled with information enough to compel you. You can read instructions on how to signup with them here.
What is SocialSpark and IZEA Media?
IZEA Media is basically is an adnetwork which their banner ads are run by SocialSpark based on Google’s Ad platform . Basically SocialSpark using Google Doubleclick where they can sell your ads space to top companies out there and when there is no ads showing on your ads slot they will be serving you an AdSense ads where served by it as Adx Program.
Things Need to Consider Before Joining SocialSpark IZEA MEDIA Adnework
- Blogs Only. According to SocialSpark, they are only accepts blogs, and not websites, message boards, e-mails, IM or other similar services.
- English or Spanish Only Blogs. Your blog must be in English or Spanish language for you to get accepted from their network.
- Original Blog Content. Your blog must contain original editorial contents if you wish to join the Opportunity-related or other paid posts they are offering.
- Appropriate Content. Those Blogs submitted to the marketplace should not include or support the following: excessive profanity, violence, or racial intolerance, illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia, pornography, adult or mature content, or any other content that promotes intolerance, illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
- Minimum Blog Age. Your Blogs be published and live for (90) days, it will be count from the date of your blog's first post and your blog must have at least twenty (20) pre-existing posts written in the 90 days prior to registration with the SocialSpark Marketplace.
- Google Analytic: You must have a Google analytic for you blog wherein you will allow their platform to access it to verify that your blog post is acceptable based on traffic and blog age.
- Dates of Every Blog post: Take note that you must show your blog post dates in your blog homepage for them to start checking your every blog post, if you did not show your blog post dates in your homepage you will be denied and will be requested to do so.
- Have a minimum of 2,000 page views for the previous month
- Have at least 51% of your traffic come from the US (according to Google Analytics)
How to earn with SocialSpark IZEA MEDIA Adnework
- Displaying Banner ads: you can put 2 Desktop Banner ads per site and one mobile ads. ad sizes available are 300x250, 160x600, 728x90 and 125x125, you will notice that 468x90 is not available.The ad unit must be visible “above the fold” on a screen resolution of 1024×768. At least one ad unit will carry IZEA Media branding to help drive purchase.
- SPONSORED POSTING: I haven't tried their sponsor posting offer yet, I will discuss it more in the future, for the mean time you may read the requirement posted on their site here
Payment Terms SocialSpark IZEA MEDIA Adnework
They are basically paying via Paypal only, so before joining their program make sure to get a Verified paypal account first. They are paying in net45 basis, they pays Publishers on the fifteenth day of each month via a deposit in their SocialSpark account for all campaigns that ended at least 45 days earlier. You can do manual payout from them anytime you want because I believe that there is no minimum payout from them (needs to be verified).
How Often Are The Reports Updated with SocialSpark IZEA MEDIA Adnework
Here is the sample Impresion from them
Instruction on How to Signup with SocialSpark can be read here
Payment Proof for SocialSpark IZEA MEDIA Adnework
I never expected to earn with them (54.31$), this earnings are accumulated for 2 weeks of installing their ads on my blog. Hope it will inspire you and encourages to join their publisher program. happy blogging!
Payout March 19, 2014 (January 2014 Earnings)
Latest Payout May 15 2014 (March 2014 Earnings)
Latest Payout June 16 2014 (April 2014 Earnings)
If you have further queries about SocialSpark IZEA Media or if you want to share your experiences about them just post your comment below, thanks