Writing A Good Dissertation
There exist a number of ways of searching relevant information for writing and presenting a satisfactory dissertation. Before writing any dissertation, it should be always kept in mind that research should be done thoroughly on the given topic. Research itself means the process of searching and exploring again and again which aims at enhancing the level of knowledge and adds value to the content. Apart from all these factors, the most important aspect which is to be considered at the time of writing a dissertation is that the knowledge assembled should not be copied as it is but should only be used as a reference at the time of conducting the research. Eduhelp provides writing service for the Dissertation. Writing service for dissertation proves to be a fool-proof consulting service which covers the whole dissertation, ranging from choosing a suitable topic to reaching the desired conclusion and result.
One of the oldest education systems is of United Kingdom (UK). In UK higher education system includes dissertations and assignments. The pattern of writing in UK differs from others. Most of the students are not familiar with the writing pattern and standards used in UK. The problem may arise due to lack of time and language issue and also due to part time jobs. Professional dissertation writers go through the process of tough training in academic writing by using the correct procedures like the proper writing styles, research methods and data inferential methods. Therefore, we at Eduhelp provide dissertation writing services which are beyond comparison and are valuable for the clients. Guaranteed Pass, 2:1 or 2:2 for the clients as the post graduate student customise the package for dissertation. Nevertheless, the client may clear the dissertation with excellent marks if the chapter wise feedback is provided to the supervisor.
Eduhelp is the proper guide in writing the assignments and dissertations for UK. More than 38% of the research work is undertaken by us to UK dissertation help service. For all the undergraduate and postgraduate courses in UK, Dissertations are a part of the curriculum. For getting a degree and to complete the course it is essential to clear the dissertations and assignments. Importance is given to the dissertations and assignments as it brings out the analytical and research skills of the student. The assignments and dissertations of the UK Universities needs to be studied, it is here where the students need to be assisted. Topics ranging from Management to law and nursing are offered for UK dissertation help.
We use E-learning based techniques for writing the dissertation and assignment and give complete support. For making an above average dissertation in a short period of time we describe in details the various modules are been taken by the subject matter expert team. For any student the instructions are given in an easy to follow language and tips and tools are also provided. We provide an E-learning platform where the writers clear the doubts and explain the secret of clearing the Dissertations and assignments.
Eduhelp takes care of the specially designed package for UK dissertations. The variety of issues includes the Harvard Style of referencing, the percentage of plagiarism, the experts' advice, the choice of topic and also about the deadline of submission of projects.
Eduhelp has completed over 6800 dissertation for UK universities and over 17400 assignments for UK alone. We aim to provide Quality work and for that very reason the numbers are increasing day by day. The dissertations of UK are done with extreme care and special attention to the citation style and grammar. For grammar and sentence change the assignments and dissertations are checked thoroughly.
We at Eduhelp finish our UK dissertation writing in less than 7 days. Just refer your work to us as express dissertation. The quality and standard of writing is never bargained and this is only possible with the help of the full time writers who have steep knowledge resource.
We use SPSS, MINITAB, SAS for data collection and statistical analysis for UK dissertations and thesis writing. This statistic work adds a lot of value and quality to the dissertation and increases the chance of achieving high grade in UK universities.
Not to be confused with a book review, a literature review surveys scholarly articles, books and other sources (e.g. dissertations, conference proceedings) relevant to a particular issue, area of research, or theory, providing a description, summary, and critical evaluation of each work. The purpose is to offer an overview of significant literature published on a topic.
Similar to primary research, development of the literature review requires four stages:
- Problem formulation—which topic or field is being examined and what are its component issues?
- Literature search—finding materials relevant to the subject being explored
- Data evaluation—determining which literature makes a significant contribution to the understanding of the topic
- Analysis and interpretation—discussing the findings and conclusions of pertinent literature
Literature reviews should comprise the following elements:
- An overview of the subject, issue or theory under consideration, along with the objectives of the literature review
- Division of works under review into categories (e.g. those in support of a particular position, those against, and those offering alternative theses entirely)
- Explanation of how each work is similar to and how it varies from the others
- Conclusions as to which pieces are best considered in their argument, are most convincing of their opinions, and make the greatest contribution to the understanding and development of their area of research
In assessing each piece, consideration should be given to:
- Provenance—What are the author's credentials? Are the author's arguments supported by evidence (e.g. primary historical material, case studies, narratives, statistics, recent scientific findings)?
- Objectivity—Is the author's perspective even-handed or prejudicial? Is contrary data considered or is certain pertinent information ignored to prove the author's point?
- Persuasiveness—Which of the author's theses are most/least convincing?
- Value—Are the author's arguments and conclusions convincing? Does the work ultimately contribute in any significant way to an understanding of the subject?
3. Definition and Use/Purpose
A literature review may constitute an essential chapter of a thesis or dissertation, or may be a self-contained review of writings on a subject. In either case, its purpose is to:
- Place each work in the context of its contribution to the understanding of the subject under review
- Describe the relationship of each work to the others under consideration
- Identify new ways to interpret, and shed light on any gaps in, previous research
- Resolve conflicts amongst seemingly contradictory previous studies
- Identify areas of prior scholarship to prevent duplication of effort
- Point the way forward for further research
- Place one's original work (in the case of theses or dissertations) in the context of existing literature
The literature review itself, however, does not present new primary scholarship.